Future-proofing Bioanalysis - Contributing to a sustainable world
The meeting will be organised simultaneously in
different regions on 24 and 25 September 2020 combined with a live streaming
– see TRAVEL AND LOCATION for more information
EBF was founded in 2006 at the initiative of 12 pharmaceutical companies, all of them having bioanalytical lab activities in Europe. The goal of bringing these companies together was to implement a platform for discussions of science, day-to-day procedures, business tools, technologies and last but not least regulatory issues. Until 2010, EBF membership was limited to companies involved in bioanalytical activities in a pharmaceutical research and development environment in Europe. From 2011 onwards, the EBF welcomed CROs involved in bioanalytical activities in a pharmaceutical research and development environment in Europe. Currently, the EBF counts 66 members (October 2019). Since 2010, the EBF became a non-profit organisation (vzw) established pursuant to the Belgian Act of 27 June 1921 on non-profit associations, international non-profit associations and foundations.
- Our mission is to share, discuss, optimize and seek alignment on a broad array of bioanalytical topics including science, procedures, business tools and technology, and regulatory issues.
- Internal discussions within EBF aim to recommend or influence opinions/procedures towards our members, business partners, regulatory bodies and any other stakeholders.
- Going forward, EBF is providing guidance and recommendations to the European and Global bioanalytical community
- Finally, provide development opportunities for EU based scientist by joining cross company collaborations and contributions to peer reviewed journals, international meetings and symposia
EBF organises 4 conference each year. For more information go to http://www.e-b-f.eu/conferences/
- Open Symposium
- Spring Focus Workshop
- Autumn Focus Workshop
- Young Scientist Symposium: Since 2014, the EBF organizes a YSS. In line with our mission, the format was developed to create a development opportunity for young scientists to engage in international discussions. Creating a peer community of young scientists, and connecting to academia has been a proven recipe to lower the threshold for engagement in this community of young talents. From 2020 onwards, and to safeguard this important meeting in the currently changing environment, the EBF has decided to introduce the EBF YSS Patronage initiative. More info: click on this link.